RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

You may or may not know....I have been trying to mod my bike, but have met with some resistance [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]. Well it looks like I have gotten most of the part together and just wanted to post pics of what I have so far. I'm kind of like a kid in a candy store right now.....although its taking forever to get this done.

Anyway.....here are some pictures.....

The before pics:

Insert Image:

96.1 KB

Insert Image:

67.71 KB

Insert Image:

82.43 KB

Insert Image:

89.2 KB

The Booze [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]:

Insert Image:

89.17 KB

The Teardown:

Insert Image:

82.95 KB

Insert Image:

89.72 KB

Insert Image:

81.35 KB

Insert Image:

77.91 KB

Insert Image:

84.37 KB

Insert Image:

87.98 KB

Insert Image:

89.77 KB

Insert Image:

75.74 KB

Eibach 1000lb spring:

Insert Image:

79.51 KB

260 vs. stock swingarm -- G&S Cycles:

Insert Image:

87.84 KB

Well, thats all I have for now....I'll update after I get the swingarm back on. I just set the swingarm up to install on the bike: grease, pivot shaft, dust covers, etc..

Sorry gents....I'm just happy I am finally getting this project going. Its about 5 months overdue right now. I am just posting pics because I'm happy.

UPDATE 24 JUN 2007

Swingarm is on and so is rear Stainless Steel Brake Line

Here are some pics from this weekend!!![/size=3]

Old Rear Brake line

Insert Image:

96.51 KB

Lubing a Dog Bone Bearing

Insert Image:

86.87 KB

Post Bearing install Cleanup

Insert Image:

76.88 KB

Lubing the Swingarm pivot Shaft (yeah....I said shaft and lube [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif])

Insert Image:

88.3 KB

Installing the swingarm

Insert Image:

87 KB

Insert Image:

92.72 KB

Insert Image:

92.94 KB

New Stainless Steel Brake line

Insert Image:

82.21 KB

I'll update again once I get cracking on it again.....

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]T he end product will be worth the wait[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
The hangover's not too bad when you know you EARNED it!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Looking good man can't wait to do mine. You were missing something though......Crown Royal!!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Way to go!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:Originally posted by 16SHY

Looking good man can't wait to do mine. You were missing something though......Crown Royal!!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] Way to go!

No I didnt [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]:

Insert Image:

73.36KB

Dave

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Warrior_Dave

quote:Originally posted by 16SHY

No I didnt [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]:

Insert Image:

73.36 KB

Dave
That would be enough for me!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
What's with all the blue tape. You pilot types are sure anal about your equipment[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. Good looking job, keep us posted. Oh BTW my step daughter says, "You're cute."

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
That Booze Mod can be expensive an time consuming, It's best left till last. The blue tape mod may not be for me, but I think you've pulled it off.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
With all that booze he needs a bigger margin of error. quote:Originally posted by The_Cadfather

What's with all the blue tape. You pilot types are sure anal about your equipment[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. Good looking job, keep us posted. Oh BTW my step daughter says, "You're cute."

1 - 18 of 18 Posts