RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to take you with me on my daily trip to work.

well, my first try to make a camera-mount failed because from 120mph on, the cam flipped backwards and i had to ride with one hand holding the cam and then i accidentaly stopped the record (no fun riding 130mph with one hand). its a bit shaking. i'll try to improve that.

street legal 130mph. have fun!

http://www.dinkler.de/AUTOBAHN.MP4

by the way:
my lean angle is 43° before the pegs scrape

Insert Image:

44.19 KB

and before the cam flipped up you see 5k rpm in 5th gear. when you listen carefully, you hear that i was going faster than that (even when i didn't hit rev limiter this time).

Insert Image:

39.99 KB

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I need an autobahn in NY but 1st we have to figure out how to put a 6th gear on these beasts! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Checked out your bike, you got a sweet ride, but that license plate is huge. It is so big it attracts the eye and distract from the beauty of your bike. I know you can't do anything about it, just a comment.
Again, I love you bike and you definently ride faster than we can in the States.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Cool , ya I've been there a few times myself(top speed) and you can never really enjoy it with the thought of arrest and fine$ up the wazoo.
Still 6th gear would be nice!

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gman

Again, I love you bike and you definently ride faster than we can in the States.

Speak for yourself! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
quote:Originally posted by gman

and you definently ride faster than we can in the States.

I've been to Montana, I'd be more worried about elk than the cops.
[8D][8D][8D]

·
Registered
871 Posts
probably need a more recent version of quicktime installed on your machine or a more up to date version of IE or Firefox.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
NICE! Can't wait for our Alps trip in less than 3 weeks! We shall see how far I can get the ZX10R on a nice little stretch of Autobahn. Too bad that the Autobahn between Salzburg and Munich is really curvy... [^]

1 - 20 of 32 Posts