RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the new folks that havnt seen vids of the dragon, here is a Vid i did at WarriorFest. started at around killboy corner and ends at the store..
Bike was lowered 2" hence the slower right turns....
http://media.putfile.com/Deals-Gap-The-chase

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took me long enough!! finally caught them 3/4 thru the vid.
i believe that was my second day on the Dragon, somthing like the 5th time i rode it. Coming from Texas with nothing but straight roads, was definitly a challange! Cant wait till WarriorFest2!!

quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

Cool video. Couldn't catch up to those bikes ahead of you, huh? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Very Cool Jason
Thanks
now that we have some time on our hands we can share - not so much for me yet but soon
You rode great, keeping your traction reserve and staying in the lanes superbly, You rode very well and you caught them with out blowing the lines

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Very cool video. That video brought back nice memories of the dragon. Too bad that road wasn't closer to me. What was your camera setup?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Very cool video. That video brought back nice memories of the dragon. Too bad that road wasn't closer to me. What was your camera setup?

Insert Image:

Here was my set up i was using at the time. bandana tied around center of handlebars, with a clamp all. then the camera adaptor that pivots 180 degrees.....then rubber strips between that and the mount...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Well now the rains have come and i guess i haven't been able to ride for 9 wks it was great seeing some riding vids.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Thanx for shareing

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Looked like a great run...makes me even clinch the ole butt cheeks when you get close to the paint. Wife has said its fine with her so should be able to join in '07.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There's supposed to be some good riding in the hill country. Probably a little closer to you than than Deals Gap. Texas isn't THAT big. /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

-Hugh

quote:Originally posted by dfwrswarrior04

Took me long enough!! finally caught them 3/4 thru the vid.
i believe that was my second day on the Dragon, somthing like the 5th time i rode it. Coming from Texas with nothing but straight roads, was definitly a challange! Cant wait till WarriorFest2!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts