RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new 06 Warrior yesterday. As I was purchasing it I got a few odd looks when I mentioned it was my first bike. I put the first 50 or so miles on it yesterday afternoon and it was a good time to say the least. Looking forward to some good rides here in SoCal.
(I'll keep them pretty tame for a while)

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
MASooner,

Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Either way, you got one potent machine there with plenty of options for it. You can go from mild to wild...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sooner Red (I might be a little obsessed with my alma mater - University of Oklahoma)quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner,

Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Either way, you got one potent machine there with plenty of options for it. You can go from mild to wild...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner,

....What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

There's no such thing as an ordinary Warrior. And just because when they made yours they only had an old tin of black enamel laying around it's not our fault. Some of ours are finished in really nice colors. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
You got a great first bike. I did the same and just started a bit cautious till I gained confidence and experience. I took the MSF course which was a great start. Welcome.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
congrats on your new machine, if you want it to go faster then paint it[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] custom painted bikes are always faster[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D]

·
Administrator
28,369 Posts
So you got the red and chrome Warrior, not the 'ordinary' midnight? Excellent!!!
Hay Madman - I just couldn't resist! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][:0][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][8D]

MASooner, Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Badger

MASooner,

....What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

There's no such thing as an ordinary Warrior. And just because when they made yours they only had an old tin of black enamel laying around it's not our fault. Some of ours are finished in really nice colors. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Badger,

That was just too funny![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] But if yours isn't just an ordinary Warrior then why didn't Yamaha give it a SPECIAL I.D. like they gave my Warrior. The MIDNIGHT Warrior!![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior

So you got the red and chrome Warrior, not the 'ordinary' midnight? Excellent!!!
Hay Madman - I just couldn't resist! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][:0][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][8D]

MASooner, Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

ArizonaWarrior,

You're just jealous! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 38 Posts