RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new 06 Warrior yesterday. As I was purchasing it I got a few odd looks when I mentioned it was my first bike. I put the first 50 or so miles on it yesterday afternoon and it was a good time to say the least. Looking forward to some good rides here in SoCal.
(I'll keep them pretty tame for a while)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
MASooner,

Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Either way, you got one potent machine there with plenty of options for it. You can go from mild to wild...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!



Mark aka Mad Man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sooner Red (I might be a little obsessed with my alma mater - University of Oklahoma)quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner,

Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Either way, you got one potent machine there with plenty of options for it. You can go from mild to wild...

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!



Mark aka Mad Man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,386 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner,

....What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

There's no such thing as an ordinary Warrior. And just because when they made yours they only had an old tin of black enamel laying around it's not our fault. Some of ours are finished in really nice colors. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
 

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
Joined
·
31,464 Posts
So you got the red and chrome Warrior, not the 'ordinary' midnight? Excellent!!!
Hay Madman - I just couldn't resist! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][:0][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][8D]

quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner, Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Badger

quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner,

....What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

There's no such thing as an ordinary Warrior. And just because when they made yours they only had an old tin of black enamel laying around it's not our fault. Some of ours are finished in really nice colors. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]


Badger,

That was just too funny![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] But if yours isn't just an ordinary Warrior then why didn't Yamaha give it a SPECIAL I.D. like they gave my Warrior. The MIDNIGHT Warrior!![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ArizonaWarrior


So you got the red and chrome Warrior, not the 'ordinary' midnight? Excellent!!!
Hay Madman - I just couldn't resist! [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][:0][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][8D]

quote:Originally posted by MadMan

MASooner, Congrats on the Warrior and welcome to the forums! What one did you get!? The ordinary Warrior or a Midnight Warrior...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]


ArizonaWarrior,

You're just jealous! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top