RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a local bike night at a local dealer. While I was eating my hot dog I noticed a guy with a Triumph shirt on drop his keys. I pointed to him to give him a heads up. He grabs his keys and nods.

I'm not really into the bike contest thing (to each his/her own), but my buddy Chad that works there had me bring up my bike for the "Best Bike" contest. He has a Warrior too, so he's biased. Anyhoo, I bring the bike up and they call all the people up to judge by applause. I didn't stand by my bike or anything like that. The guy who dropped the keys comes over to the bikes and says, "whoop de doo, a Warrior."

Of the 4 bikes up there, my bike got the least applause. I won a t-shirt. Yaaaaaaa! I'm awesome!

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
I was true to the warrior nation. I voted for J's bike.

BTW, the bike that won, had electrical tape body work on it. Not to bad to win best bike I guess!

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Whoopty doo.....lol. How did you not punch that guy in the mouth? Your bike is tight man. So.....how about a pick of that price winning t-shirt!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HURD said:
Whoopty doo.....lol. How did you not punch that guy in the mouth? Your bike is tight man. So.....how about a pick of that price winning t-shirt!!
I know, what a d!ck right? I'm kinda an a$$ too though, so it actually
made me laugh.
I know your joking, but I actually have pics of me
wearing the long sleeve version of the t-shirt I won. He gave me two, one for me and one for my wife. Anyhoo here's what
I won for being the Biggest Loser; they say "Central Mass
Powersports". I was gonna dig out one of the trophies I won riding BMX
as a kid and take a picture of it with my Warrior to make me feel
better...but I can't find them.
:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
tostyj said:
HURD said:
I know, what a d!ck right? I'm kinda an a$$ too though, so it actually made me laugh.
I know your joking, but I actually have pics of me wearing the long sleeve version of the t-shirt I won. He gave me two, one for me and one for my wife. Anyhoo here's what I won for being the Biggest Loser; they say "Central Mass Powersports". I was gonna dig out one of the trophies I won riding BMX as a kid and take a picture of it with my Warrior to make me feel better...but I can't find them.
:

It looks like that's what I did. I could believe the difference between this little turd trophy & the best in class monster trophy.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I was asked to help judge a bike show last summer. There was a guy there with one of those Screaming Eagle 110 deals and he entered it in Best Custom class... man you should have seen his face when we announced him the Best Stock Bikeclass winnerinstead - haha!!

Oh wait - it gets even better. They guy I was judging with rides this circus wagon looking Kawasaki 2000 Vulcan that has some tuning done to it. When we leave the guy on the 110 runs over to his bike to follow us out. He catches up to us at a light were he was destroyed moments later by the Vulcan.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
LOL.

Makes my 2nd place beer mug look pretty good. Its all in fun, I get more enjoyment watching these guys freak because they didnt win or get pissed because the put a nicer bike in their class. My last show they rolled a $40k Gold Wing into our class, you wouldnt believe all the hoop-la. I just rolled with it no big deal, in the end he didnt win a thing but he kept bragging to the end "that he had this thing all wrapped up".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts