RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I taught myself how to ride on my dad's Buell Ulysses. I was ready to purchase my own so I looked on craigslist. I've always liked the looks of muscle bikes, so I browsed and found my 2002 warrior. This bike is so good looking I can't image getting anything else. I drove an hour and a half away to pick it up and I was so excited that instead of waiting a week for the weather to warm up, I drove it all the way home in 25 degree weather. It was brutal. I've had it now for about three weeks and today it was in the low 70s so I took it down to the beach to snap some pics. Here she is.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all. I taught myself how to ride on my dad's Buell Ulysses. I was ready to purchase my own so I looked on craigslist. I've always liked the looks of muscle bikes, so I browsed and found my 2002 warrior. This bike is so good looking I can't image getting anything else. I drove an hour and a half away to pick it up and I was so excited that instead of waiting a week for the weather to warm up, I drove it all the way home in 25 degree weather. It was brutal. I've had it now for about three weeks and today it was in the low 70s so I took it down to the beach to snap some pics. Here she is. View attachment 252530 View attachment 252531 View attachment 252532 View attachment 252533
I forgot to mention mileage. She's got 7200. Not bad.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Nice bike , looking good . I think your exhausts are Samson ground pounders . 😎😎 Frec 🇬🇧

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Welcome to the forum from lower Alabama. Good choice picking the Warrior.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Awesome bike man. My RS Warrior is also my first bike and I feel spoiled already. Had her since November and so glad riding season is finally here.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome the first Warrior I ever road was a loner and when I was told it was a Yamaha I said crap I have to ride that all weekend (was a HD guy) anyway when I saw it I said this might not be to bad, it was the same color as yours. Anyway I feel in love with it almost instantly when we got on the road. I had to have one!!! I've had my beast for going on 3 years and have NEVER looked back. Anyway pretty powerful and heavy first bike but sounds like your doing well. Enjoy and hello from Northern Illinois

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Welcome from San Diego, and welcome to the (best) forum! Tons of great info here, dive in! Check out the many different styles folks have chosen. Many cool details. Many cool mods. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello all. I taught myself how to ride on my dad's Buell Ulysses. I was ready to purchase my own so I looked on craigslist. I've always liked the looks of muscle bikes, so I browsed and found my 2002 warrior. This bike is so good looking I can't image getting anything else. I drove an hour and a half away to pick it up and I was so excited that instead of waiting a week for the weather to warm up, I drove it all the way home in 25 degree weather. It was brutal. I've had it now for about three weeks and today it was in the low 70s so I took it down to the beach to snap some pics. Here she is. View attachment 252530 View attachment 252531 View attachment 252532 View attachment 252533
Very nice ride

1 - 17 of 17 Posts