RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
i was looking at the hide brake brakit . and looks like i have to pull the wheel off to do it . is this true

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
ok well i just did my start up to see if i did every thing right well wooooooooohoooooooooooo its started right up first time with out the tank on and ran about to take a ride around the block to see if its better . and one thing does the asi block off plates make any power for the bike .

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yeah i want to do some kind of back light to it to make it stand out whin i ride . and i was thinking of the diy hiden calber and dont like how it dont sit all the way flat on the bottom .

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
I was nervous about starting mods on my Warrior too but the VBAK is no big deal (except in performance!)

I installed ChurchKey's VBAK, coil relocation, AIS block-off, and installed my new Morton exhaust (with pipe wrap) in about 10 hours total. A long day but I was NOT working fast and repeatedly double-checked instructions and Googled crap to make sure I wasn't making any mistakes. Someone more competent could have got it done 2-3 hours quicker.

Go for it. The great thing about this forum is there is a ton of support! Any problems and I guarantee there will be someone there to help you!

In fact, PM me if you get stuck somewhere along the line!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts