RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a stock 2004 with 8k miles. Im basically wanting to get it running / sounding TIP TOP. Runs great now and I don't want to take a step backwards. I'm not a mechanic.

I need advice on what order sequence to do these mods and service...

1.Roadhouse 6" slip-on Megaphone
2.Dynojet PC III
3.BAK [Churchkeys or PR]
4.Fluids
5.Service Tune-up [at dealership?]

Few other questions...
Churchkeys or PR seems to be a coin flip in the 4M's?
Is anyone know about having a Dynotune-up done?
AIS block help performance?

Any other last minute advise much apperciated!
I wanna get her done now and ride knowing things r EVEN BETTER [which is hard to imagine it gets BETTER]!
thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
This is easy! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

First, take a deep breath and relax. One step at a time will get you where you want to go. Don't go the stealership route. Everything about maintenance is very easy. Mods too for that matter.

Chances are good that it had a 4k service. If you don't have the paper to prove it, change the oil. Put oil change in the forum search and select the "How To" section, for tips you won't find in the manual. Change the plugs. I doubt they were changed at 4k.

Get your Roadhouse bolted up next. Ride for a while! Enjoy the new pipe! [^]

Send Churchkey a PM and he will reply with instructions on getting his VBAK. He will help you with excellent instructions and answer any questions you have. The AIS block kit comes with it. It's really the only one you want! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Ride some more![^]

Shop around for a PC-III. There are some out there for $100-$200. Check the forum Classifieds and ebay. Put "The Perfect Install" in the forum search and read it. Ride some more! [^] Chances are good that theres a PC-III map in the forum's map section for the mods you want. It may work fine for you. Everyone recommends a custom map by a pro PC Service with Dyno for optimum performance, though.

Ride some more! [^] Don't be in too big a hurry. It'l make your head hurt! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Enjoy the journey as much as the ride! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Mark, Welcome to the best **** forum on the W.W.W. Just Listen to what Jim had to say. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
577 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Kroozn2

This is easy! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

First, take a deep breath and relax. One step at a time will get you where you want to go. Don't go the stealership route. Everything about maintenance is very easy. Mods too for that matter.

Chances are good that it had a 4k service. If you don't have the paper to prove it, change the oil. Put oil change in the forum search and select the "How To" section, for tips you won't find in the manual. Change the plugs. I doubt they were changed at 4k.

Get your Roadhouse bolted up next. Ride for a while! Enjoy the new pipe! [^]

Send Churchkey a PM and he will reply with instructions on getting his VBAK. He will help you with excellent instructions and answer any questions you have. The AIS block kit comes with it. It's really the only one you want! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Ride some more![^]

Shop around for a PC-III. There are some out there for $100-$200. Check the forum Classifieds and ebay. Put "The Perfect Install" in the forum search and read it. Ride some more! [^] Chances are good that theres a PC-III map in the forum's map section for the mods you want. It may work fine for you. Everyone recommends a custom map by a pro PC Service with Dyno for optimum performance, though.

Ride some more! [^] Don't be in too big a hurry. It'l make your head hurt! [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Enjoy the journey as much as the ride! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Yea, all that there[8D]. One more thing ENJOY, ENJOY & ENJOY.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
On the PC3 - lean toward the usb model. The ais does nothing for performance. Removing it cleans things up a lot and cuts down on backfiring. Other than that, what kroozn said.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts