RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two questions.
I deleated all my old photo,s over the weekend and started to up load the new ones. They are all reduced to 640 x 480 but I can only get 4 photos loaded before I get the message that there is no more space available, although I had 6 pictures of the same size previously.

Secondly although these 4 new photos are showing in "my images" they have not appeared at any time in the "updated today" section.

Am I doing something wrong [:I]

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
photos in the gallery should be sized to 400 or less (example 399x280). I am actually surprised it let you load the sizes that it did.
As far as in the home page updated pics. unless you update information on your bike it doesnt change.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
You also Must change something in your My warrior section to get on the Highlight page not in your gallery.. Here I'll show you...lol...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

You also Must change something in your My warrior section to get on the Highlight page not in your gallery.. Here I'll show you...lol...

Mike
When I go into your gallery and click on "properties" for any of the photo's how come they are all 640 x 480 ???

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
That is the recommended size.

quote:Originally posted by peterexpart

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

Mike
When I go into your gallery and click on "properties" for any of the photo's how come they are all 640 x 480 ???

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Site Supporter?

So are you saying that unless I become a site supporter I can only upload 4 photo's ??

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I could be wrong, but I believe you are limited to so much image space if you are not a site supporter. I know most forums require some sort of compensation to allow to store info/pictures.

Site Supporter?

So are you saying that unless I become a site supporter I can only upload 4 photo's ??

·
Registered
11,588 Posts

Site Supporter?

First I love your New Paint!!!!

You are given a certain amount of space for Free. If you donate say 1/2 hour of Labor at any shop you get more.. **** I think I had 60 Pics up at one time.. I give to the site what it saves me in Labor at a shop.. Well Maybe Not that much..lol... Plus Iam learning more about my bike. Send them $25.00/$50/$100 What ever you can afford.. Every dollar helps..

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Hmm have been a two time supporter and didnt know that, normally kicks any pics over 400 out for me. Havent tried any different sizes for awhile, not that I need bigger pics anyway, now someday hope to win WOTM (Warrior of the min.) then maybe WOTH(Warrior of the hour)...lol gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First I love your New Paint!!!!

You are given a certain amount of space for Free. If you donate say 1/2 hour of Labor at any shop you get more.. **** I think I had 60 Pics up at one time.. I give to the site what it saves me in Labor at a shop.. Well Maybe Not that much..lol... Plus Iam learning more about my bike. Send them $25.00/$50/$100 What ever you can afford.. Every dollar helps..

Mike
I fully agree being on this site does save a lot of cash when it comes to help from other 4m members, not sure it saves any money in the long run as there is always something else you see that you would like to do to yours [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]
I will donate to the cause, as I should have done from day one [:I]
Thanks for the comment on the paint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts