RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called and said bring it in. I asked about oil and filter change and he said that is part of the recall and will be no cost to me. Wish me luck!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
My kit is in! I'm in Montréal Canada, so I'm surprised it came so quickly! In on Monday and out on Wed nest week, wish me luck.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
You must be in SOUTHERN Canada, as Yamaha is shipping to warmer climates first.

Congrats - enjoy the ride when you get it back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was just notified today and the dealership actually came and picked the bike up( at no cost to me).... I guess the north eastern states are getting the kits in also... Can't wait to ride her again....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I KEEP READING ABOUT CANADA GETTING KITS, I'M HERE IN ILLINOIS, NO KIT YET. I GUESS PALM TREES GROW THERE, ACCORDING TO YAMAHA

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JimB

You must be in SOUTHERN Canada, as Yamaha is shipping to warmer climates first.

Congrats - enjoy the ride when you get it back.

Looks like the whole YAmaha
is shipping To Southern States first is a bit of BULL.
Yes, Montreal is in Southern Canada.
If you can call it that.
We have had warm weather as of late, but still way
to cold to ride, with the snow still flying

Kyle

·
Registered
620 Posts
inqusi, I know that a couple kits have made it to my dealer so far.... so hold on to hope that we will be sooner then later in IL. I know my dealer is screaming for kits because he wants to be done by April with the recall. I think it is wishful thinking, but if it gets me in & out fast... I will be happy [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
122 Posts
no kits in birmingham al i just called the service manager where i bought my bike and he said maybe next month got so mad went ofr a ride to settle my nerves!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey Six I suggest you call Yamaha USA and give them a slight earfull and see how fast you get the kit... probably get a call right back saying to bring it in, that the kit just showed up (this is what happened to me)!! I'll be getting my bike back tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My dealer called today and said to pick it up. I am going to leave work early today and go get her. I sure hope it looks and runs as good as it did when I left it with them. IT BETTER!! Wish me luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts