RS Warrior Forum banner

201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
That's cool...

I think If it was brass it would go with the other brass accents ....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
That's why I got gold flames, I don't want brass overload, the gold flames tie in nicely.

·
Premium Member
7,742 Posts
Hey Joey. I was at our local Harley dealer last week and asked to see if anyone there had a breakout that they would like to get a custom chin spoiler for so maybe I will find someone here locally but it would only be in a little while as we still have snow. Also just to confirm your bike has the new frame with the shock under the seat right?

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Hey Joey. I was at our local Harley dealer last week and asked to see if anyone there had a breakout that they would like to get a custom chin spoiler for so maybe I will find someone here locally but it would only be in a little while as we still have snow. Also just to confirm your bike has the new frame with the shock under the seat right?
That would be cool! Yup 2018.

Good lookin bike man.
Thanks bro, she's coming along nicely, in the shop now getting matching rear brass pegs and chrome braded brake and clutch lines, new hand levers are at the powdercoater getting gold to match the brass grips.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #217
You get your first scratch or ding yet?
i have a couple small scratches on the tank, not too noticable but I do regret not covering the tank with that 3M clear film when I first got it!

Joey your bike looks bad azz as usual.

Would not mind having a 114 break out. Ill have to ride one one day.

ride safe Bro
Thanks bro, you would totally dig it, it feels like a built up Warrior, has that same feel.

201 - 220 of 257 Posts