RS Warrior Forum banner

221 - 240 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
You get your first scratch or ding yet?
i have a couple small scratches on the tank, not too noticable but I do regret not covering the tank with that 3M clear film when I first got it!

Joey your bike looks bad azz as usual.

Would not mind having a 114 break out. Ill have to ride one one day.

ride safe Bro
Thanks bro, you would totally dig it, it feels like a built up Warrior, has that same feel.
Couple scratches on the tank? Can we see a picture of who she was?

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #234
Over 28K a year, no wonder the warrior had over 100K! Glad she has been goid to you.
Lol, my Warrior had over 200k and would prob still be roaring down the road if that shop paid better attention on my piston/ cam build! Anyway, this bike has been awesome so far, I can't believe it's been a year already!

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'm gunna have to buy her something pretty today!
How about a bikini bike wash it's a present for you and the bike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,566 Posts
Last Sunday I was at the dealer awhile studying the 2018 Breakout 114 CVO. Was also there about an hour this morning really looking at it hands and knees. Its a nice departure from antique harleys and I like it. I might try to go back next Sunday if a break in street vibrations. Else Sunday after. I like it enough to make it the next bike to share a garage with my Warrior. The test ride will be important to the decision. But the construction tells me its going to be another beast so I am deep into convincing myself the $23k is fine.

We will see. In the end I can better use the money elsewhere but its been a long time since a new bike made me smile just to look at it. Not as sexy or as poised as my warrior. Dunno yet. Have to take more time with it.

221 - 240 of 257 Posts