RS Warrior Forum banner

241 - 257 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Joey when you change oil filter how do you keep the front of the bike clean? Or is it soap and hose water cleanup?

What did you do with the license plate? And the mirrors?

Is the stock seat as comfy on road trips as it looks?

Also, please tell me about LCD for example can you see speed and rpm at same time?
I take it in for it's service every 5k as to not void the warranty, the oil change is included with the service so I've never done it myself, the license plate is stock, side mount and the mirrors are aftermarket, I think Bike master or something like that, the seat is pretty darn comfy to me but I'm a fairly light guy at 160lbs, mph is constantly displayed along with the setting you choose to display, I ride with the rpm's displayed with my mph.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Update.... I now have 46,000 miles of relationship with her, I miss my Warrior but I'm building a strong bond...

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Correction, I have, 40,600 on her!
****, you got up there quick. But there good miles.

I'm at 39,700 on the warrior and 23,501 on the Roadliner. Both had around 6K when I got them.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #252
****, you got up there quick. But there good miles.

I'm at 39,700 on the warrior and 23,501 on the Roadliner. Both had around 6K when I got them.

I need to get down to your area and hang out!

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
Dude, I have been wanting to at least ride up to your area but it's been hard to do anything. Our schedule here with the kids school, gymnastics, tap dance and ballet every week and Jennifers school and work sucks.

Omar should be coming the day after mothers day. Maybe you can come up also.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Dude, I have been wanting to at least ride up to your area but it's been hard to do anything. Our schedule here with the kids school, gymnastics, tap dance and ballet every week and Jennifers school and work sucks.

Omar should be coming the day after mothers day. Maybe you can come up also.
I will!

·
Premium Member
2,738 Posts
241 - 257 of 257 Posts