RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

just thought i share with you. i bough myself a new helmet from a very small german helmet company www.craft-helmets.com

180€ for a fibreglass body with removable interior ECE approved isn't that bad, huh?

just liked the aggressive design

·
Registered
963 Posts
The RX-1 and RX-6 are pretty nice do not like the others. I realy like the 6 but do not think it would blend well with the Warrior.

Aaron

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I can't see the pic either, so I don't know which one you got; for some reason Mozilla has sh!t the bed on my laptop, so I have to use IE. But I checked out the site. The RX6 looks a lot like the Simpson Bandit series (hello Darth Vader).They have some cool lookinghelmets. Are they comfortable?

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
gonna scare the women and children rolling around with that thing on.
the super dark visor finishes it nicely. i have a super dark visor on my helmet too, which means that i'm always swapping between dark and clear visors depending on time of day -- even carrying both with me if i plan to be out all day. i so wish i could find someone that makes a quality photochromatic visor. i tried one that Scorpion used to make, but it did not get nearly dark enough for me during the day.

Nice-looking helmet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts