RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this site a few months ago and it is the best **** site bar none. My wife bought me an 02 Warrior for CHRISTMAS. It has 6000 miles on it and i can't wait to start the mods. Just wanted to thank everybody for the great info talk to you later
Joe

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Welcome and congratulations, make sure your wife gets something good and maybe you'll get some mods for your birthday.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Nice Christmas gift, and from the wife too. You'll have to make sure the bike is properly setup for two up riding. Make that girl enjoy the bike too.

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Welcome. I think you`d better be real nice to your Better 1/2 I think it will be hard for you to be able to out do her gift to you. congrat`s and Happy Holidays to you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Go ahead and start saving money. Trust me. When the Mod Bug bites. It is very infectious.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Sweet present man!

Welcome and congrats.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Before modding.. take your time, plan out your theme.. and get things going.. take your time and enjoy the result.. >/emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hohoho! Well come to the 4M. I did not get mine for Xmas but got the green light to go but a new warrior after the wife saw me coming home a few times with my broken down suzuki. Sound like you have a nice one too! Contrats and ride safe.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts