RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of my new paint job, its the same paintas the new2010 camaro. I was going for the whole hot rod look and I think we succeeded, I realy think it turned out great, you dont see alot of orange warriors.

]

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Awesome!!!, nice paint!!! Give us some detail, paint brand/color, clear?buffing products....all round nice job!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its the Inferno Orange off of the 2010 Camaro, which is a colour based off the original late 1960's hugger orange just with a little flake and pearl in it. We actually got it painted right at the GM dealer, they painted it black, cleared it, sanded it, taped off the stripes, then painted the orange.

·
Banned
5,508 Posts
now all you have to do is go back to the 60s and early 70s camaro and get the rsss emblems and then you have the true rsss bike....... Road ,Star, Super, Sport, i thought of that in 2003or 4 when the warrior was alot newer to the streets, excellent concept,thanks gm boys ,btk572

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
I am not a fan of orange either, but a month ago my harley loving boss bought me a nice new orange car hauler, so its starting to grow on me, I like the orange with the black, looks real good, wonder if I can talk the boss into the stripes down the hood?? :) looks good man, congrats!! Btw, the new camaros are a PITA to haul..:)

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Great combo with the bike and the car. The car is yours right? If not, you need to buy one ASAP!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts