RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after 5 plus years of riding the Warrior, its time to give her a new home. I just bought a Victory Vegas. This is a very nice bike, all I can say is the bar is set quite high for it to compare to the Warrior! As much as I love the Warrior, it is time for a change. I do love the finishing on the Vegas, the seating position, and the straight forward gauges, I also ordered the tach. Its been a slice, you guys have cost me alot in mods, but I sure learned alot. Time to get the wrenches out for the Victory!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
victory makes NICE bikes. my buddy has an 05 hammer... he loves it and i have ridden it several times and really like the way it handles. congrats!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Honestly...If I had looked into the Victory more before I bought the warrior, I'd probably own one instead. They come with a bunch of the cool stuff that I'm doing on my warrior. If you add the cost of the wheels, and fat tire mods to the warrior the victory isn't bad priced. Please post pics of the new bike, and let us know how it rides.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Super nice bikes. I originally wanted the Vegas before I found the Warrior. Of course the Warrior was more affordable. Enjoy the new bike and ride safe. Keep the rubber side down. [8D]

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I will say the Victory Jackpot is the one bike that catches my eye and diverts my attention from my Warrior. If I were moving on to another bike now I would give serious consideration to the victory's.

Good luck and enjoy the new ride[8D]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Congratulations on your Victory Vegas! I've never seen one in person but from pictures they look like great. I hope you give us a review after you've ridden it awhile.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I live near Dublin, CA and went to Arlen Ness a few times to check them out and they are GORGEOUS bikes. I think most people would trade their Warrior for a Victory if given the chance. I love my Warrior but if I had $27K to spend when I bought it I would have bought a Vegas or Hammer without hesitation over ANY other bike. Now my Warrior versus an 8-ball.... that's a close call.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Here's your Victory...and my Dad's. Super sweet it is. This was at the Dragon. That 250 was quite a challenge to throw around those curves at first!

Insert Image:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts