RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few pics and a video here if you would like to check it out.

http://www.broclee.com/new_bike/index.html

These are a few quickies I put up for the Fam. back in PA. The video is 25 meg and not the best quality, but you can hear it. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Comments welcome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Yeah, I would love to get it on the open road and get it past 3rd gear, but I am SOOOOOO illegal right now. No permit and no insurance... in AZ, that will get my bike taken away from me. Happened to a friend of mine and his BMW. Big ugly mess.

I am going to get my permit and insurance in the morning. Then from there... the open road. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,921 Posts
BrocLee,

Not bad...Not bad at all...

It's also good to read that you want to be legal before you go tearing off onto the open road. A friend of mine, who was riding his motorcycle without the proper endorsement on his license got pulled over not to long ago. I had been telling him to get his motorcycle license for awhile now...Anyway he got pulled over for improper lane change...Of course the police officer asks for his driver license and registration. Once the officer saw that he didn't have a motorcycle license, he informed my friend that he would have to park it and find another way home. My friend was in shock and asks the officer why he wasn't allow to ride his bike home. The officer advised him that since he didn't have a permit or motorcycle license, he couldn't ride the bike on a public roadway. Then the officer cited him for improper lane change and operating a motorcycle without a permit or proper license.

After my friend got his wife to come pick him up, he called me and ask if I would do him a favor and ride his bike back to his house. He had to leave the bike in a restaurant parking lot (Lucky the officer didn't impound the bike and have it hauled to the impound yard)...So being a nice guy I rode his bike back to his house...Now he can't ride his bike until he gets his motorcycle license, plus he will have go to court, probably pay a fine and his insurance will go up, if they don't cancel his policy altogether.

Worse part is he had to listen to me say I told you so... [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
292 Posts
Hey Brod, nice bike, I havnt seen you riding arounf yet, I live in surprise, real close to the Ride now shop there on bell. in the next couple weeks we should go riding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear that MadMan, that happened to me in CA, I had a cracked taillight, got pulled over, had insurance but no endorsement or permit. I got lucky though, the cop allowed me to push it home. Lucky for me, I was only a couple blocks away.

Got legal this morning, got the insurance taken care of, passed the permit test and as soon as the mailman comes, I am out of here for a while.

chefted - sending you a pm, get in touch with me /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Thanks for the complements guys, with some of the great customs here, it means a lot to hear that it's a good looking bike /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Going to be 91 degrees here in the Phoenix area... I need to get out... what is taking this mailman so long today? LOL

C Yall later /emoticons/emotion-5.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
Looks great! You bought it with a lot of the good mods already done. Another Warrior with a Mustang seat AND Baron's flame floorboards! Yeah! If you get any offers to trade the stock seat for that Mustang ignore them! Mustang makes the stocker feel like cardboard! And the boards are great huh?!?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

Looks great! You bought it with a lot of the good mods already done. Another Warrior with a Mustang seat AND Baron's flame floorboards! Yeah! If you get any offers to trade the stock seat for that Mustang ignore them! Mustang makes the stocker feel like cardboard! And the boards are great huh?!?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Never had boards before, still getting use to them. So far so good, but having a little trouble with the upshift. With regular pegs, it's pretty easy, with these boards, I have to lift my foot up a little more than I am use to.

Yeah, that seat is WAY comfortable!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
quote:Originally posted by BrocLee

quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

Looks great! You bought it with a lot of the good mods already done. Another Warrior with a Mustang seat AND Baron's flame floorboards! Yeah! If you get any offers to trade the stock seat for that Mustang ignore them! Mustang makes the stocker feel like cardboard! And the boards are great huh?!?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Never had boards before, still getting use to them. So far so good, but having a little trouble with the upshift. With regular pegs, it's pretty easy, with these boards, I have to lift my foot up a little more than I am use to.

Yeah, that seat is WAY comfortable!!!!


You can adjust the height the shifter is at. Do a search to find out how. It's very simple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

quote:Originally posted by BrocLee

quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

Looks great! You bought it with a lot of the good mods already done. Another Warrior with a Mustang seat AND Baron's flame floorboards! Yeah! If you get any offers to trade the stock seat for that Mustang ignore them! Mustang makes the stocker feel like cardboard! And the boards are great huh?!?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Never had boards before, still getting use to them. So far so good, but having a little trouble with the upshift. With regular pegs, it's pretty easy, with these boards, I have to lift my foot up a little more than I am use to.

Yeah, that seat is WAY comfortable!!!!


You can adjust the height the shifter is at. Do a search to find out how. It's very simple.
Yeah, just a simple twist, but I think it's more the slack in the system more than the position of the shifter. I am going to have a friend of mine take a look and see what we can work out.

thanks /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top