RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Had: 2008 Warrior (it got stolen)
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a CRAZY tank and belt guard!! So sorry to hear about what happened to her. That must have been absolutely devistating.

There are plenty of bikes that have been coming up for sale lately. I'm sure you'll find your next beauty soon!
Thanks! Put tons of work in to it. Belt guard was just for fun on a water jet. The tank.....well the original cracked so I decided to make a coffin style tank with a bit more capacity. Driver foot pegs were pistol barrels. All sorts of goodies. And I’m currently looking, after not riding for about 6 yrs. Hopefully something turns up.

·
Registered
Yamaha Warrior XV1700
544 Posts
Thanks! Put tons of work in to it. Belt guard was just for fun on a water jet. The tank.....well the original cracked so I decided to make a coffin style tank with a bit more capacity. Driver foot pegs were pistol barrels. All sorts of goodies. And I’m currently looking, after not riding for about 6 yrs. Hopefully something turns up.
She is lovely...that tank looks stunning...why do you want to sell her and buy another Warrior? Why not ride her with those lovely mods you did?

Footnote:
So was this bike stolen? Is that why you are looking for another? Heck it should be easy for the cops to trace this bike because of it's extreme different look isn't it?
When was it stolen?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She is lovely...that tank looks stunning...why do you want to sell her and buy another Warrior? Why not ride her with those lovely mods you did?

Footnote:
So was this bike stolen? Is that why you are looking for another? Heck it should be easy for the cops to trace this bike because of it's extreme different look isn't it?
When was it stolen?
This was the stolen bike. It got stolen in 2014 in NC by a group known for stealing and then chopping up bikes. The cops still follow up every year telling me they still haven’t found it. It was declared a total loss after a few weeks after reporting it stolen. I refused to ride for years, but now I need another one hahaha. Then it’s back to ordering parts, modding her up, all that jazz.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Love the mods and the "high cap" tank! How much did it hold? Surprised none of it popped up on E-bay! You will be back...I used 20mm shell casings for rear signals and Passenger pegs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love the mods and the "high cap" tank! How much did it hold? Surprised none of it popped up on E-bay! You will be back...I used 20mm shell casings for rear signals and Passenger pegs.
If I remember correctly, it held 5 gal? Something like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts