RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really trying guys but my head hurts now!
I finally got some nice photos and I tried to upload them. They were too big so I shrunk them and all went well. They went into my gallery and I told the guys to have a look. All was fine. Then, as the guys started commenting on the bike, one by one the pics were being replaced by that "external link" warning. I tried to do a search and the results has me totally brain fried. My pics are now in the "My Pictures" folder and I really would like to get them up.
HELP!! and thanks in advance

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I stole two of them and put them in your post.. so you were doing good for a while there you had 4 in your gallery.. It took me 18 months and a C note to Ed to post a f-ing Picture..

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tell ya!, they were there!. Ohiomike saw them. Then one by one they vanished and were replaced with that black and white no external link warning. I did nothing after posting them. I'm going to loose sleep over this. I know it!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
"No External Links" means that the images are up there, but you have some sort of "Internet Firewall" blocking the referrer information.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OKay, Did it just like I did the first time, but all I see is warning boxes about no external links?
Never had this problem before and the first time I saw all the pics.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

"No External Links" means that the images are up there, but you have some sort of "Internet Firewall" blocking the referrer information.

Hi Carknee, I had dendelion e-mail me his pics and was able to get them to load on the thread and let him know what he needed to change. He was using symbols in the title lines. When he gets the message he should be able to do it then, just in case you want to lock this thread.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to Scott "Independent Lemming" Carknee, ohiomike and anybody I may have forgotten.. All is resolved and pics are now up!
You guys are the best!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts