RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To any when that can give me some sort of info.

I have donated to the site to become a site supporter,and that was nearly 2 weeks ago and am still not apearing on the supporter list,which also keep's me from signing up for this months drawing.Because the site does'nt seem to know I've made a donation,I get a message when attepting to sign up for drawing"you need to become a site supporter in order to be elligable for the monthly drawings".[V]

I recieved a reciept from PayPal the following day(Jan 13th) that the donation was taken from my acount.I Have spoken with DarkStar about it,and he's do'n what he can to reslove the issue,as well,I've PM'd Carknee on it and have yet to recieve a reply.

I'm certainly not try'n to be a pest,but I was hope'n to be eligable for this month's drawing.Even thou,as my history has it,I could'nt win a lottery if I was the only 1 to buy a **** ticket[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif],lol.

My Question is really just to know if others have had to wait a particular lenght of time befor they were able to sign up for the drawings,and info would be greatly appreciated.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Mine showed up within 3 days. I think that at the bottom of the page for the donations it says that if you don't see your name on the list within 48 hours you should send an email to the webmaster. Give that a try.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by gunny

Mine showed up within 3 days. I think that at the bottom of the page for the donations it says that if you don't see your name on the list within 48 hours you should send an email to the webmaster. Give that a try.

Yes,thanks Gunny,I sent 1 out to the webmaster earlier this morning,have to see what he's got to say if he get's back to me.

I know it lists a site supporter Icon below my name in post's,but the sign up button for the drawing is what gives me that crazy message that says "you need to become a site supporter in order to be elligable for the monthly drawings".

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow,Ok,Back again,All set,I'll be damned ,lol

I should have sent that message to the webmaster a week ago,I sent it out this morning,and sure enough,it's fixed,Thank you muchly Webmaster.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Told you it would get fixed eventually. Nothing to do with the web master ColdOne, just getting it done. Heck, I told them to hold off till after the monthly drawing, so I had a better chance of winning it! Ha!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts