RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ook guys here are some pic of the bike on how it looks right now and how much work I have to do to get her back on the road ...... so tell me what yall think ......

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
One piece at a time! You'll get there.... Do you have the tins? If not there was a nice custom painted set on eBay for like $1300 no cores which is an excellent price...I think they were on here also.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Cover up those throttle bodies in the meantime, so nothing falls down them. Good luck getting back on the road :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One piece at a time! You'll get there.... Do you have the tins? If not there was a nice custom painted set on eBay for like $1300 no cores which is an excellent price...I think they were on here also.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yes I have the tins I have them off but I need the under taillight plastic housing to put the light in and I need the ASI three tube back on it to get it to run and need a starting relay ...... And any kind of exhaust for it and the glass for the head light and rpm tach

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have it took it off to show all I have to do ..... I have to get the air pressure switch valve that let's the bike start the one that's on the right side of the bike I moved it when I did the DIY intake kit and thin sold it and did not keep it I sold it with the kit so need one bad to get her up and running

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think your attempt to screw over your title holder backfired. ;) I'm glad you got to keep the bike, to bad you parted so much out first. Good thing we have a lot of extra parts in the classifieds. Good luck with the rebuild.
You are so right boss man wish I never did but I look on the bright side here now I can fix it the way i have always wanted to

1 - 13 of 13 Posts