RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back when this recall BS started I just kinda sat back. You were all complaining about lost riding time but I was in the middle of winter and couldn't ride even if I wanted to. That's all changed now. Spring breakup is in full swing and the riding season is with us here in south-central. But my Warrior is still under cover in the garage. Looks like I'm about 3 weeks out from the parts coming in. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] The only good side to this is that I will now have one very nice trailer for hauling a snowmachine, ATV and my friends Harley. In fact, just for him, I'm naming it "Harley Hauler"!! Final construction will be done this week, I'll paint it on Sat and Sun.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Man, I know your season is short compared to mine. Hope you get yours fixed (correctly) and get on the road soon. You should post pics of your trailer when you finish.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
hang in there bud. you ought to make use of the downtime and do some mods on it. recall on mine is done and on friday it went back on my lift and is in pieces all over [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. but thats not for long.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i called my dealer last week. im doing work to my swingarm and wanted to make sure i had enough time to get everything welded and back together in case i got the call. well the phone wont be ringing because of them until "MAYBE" june. guess i got plenty of time. called customer service they dont care. if i had a way to do it id drop the friggin thing on yamahas head quaters with a big bag of poop taped to it. im riding as soon as i get it together and put the insurance back om it.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pics once the trailer is done. I've done mods to trailers before but this is my first complete design and build. I'm kinda proud of it. I had lots of plans for mods on the bike this winter but never got around to doing any. Too many other things on the plate. Now I just want to get in in for the recall work so I can start riding again. Daytime temps are up in the 40s now, the ice is off of 98% of the roads and I'm seeing bikes all over the place. I want to ride!!!!!

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Well now I have to break-in first before NOS. I ride the thing only 10 miles on 2 month. Thanks that I'm in the Tropics. I don't envy you oldman. Good Luck!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hang in there Old Man! The way I see it, you've got 3 weeks of riding ahead of you before you lose it for a week. Get out there and blow the dust off it![8D]

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The big brass ones seem to have gotten MUCH smaller with age. It will remain parked until the recall work is done. I really don't want to have the 3rd Warrior with a tranny lock up!!

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm feeling a bit better this morning. It's supposed to snow tonight!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts