RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took about 3 1/2 hours putting the pipes on and the Fuel Pack. I took my time, especially when I mounted the pipes.

Holy cow, these things are LOUD and sound awesome!!!!! I do have the dreaded back fire since I enriched the fuel/air ratio with the fuel pack. Time to buy the AIS removal kit. I will get some pics up in a few days.

I may get the quiet baffles in the future. My right ear was ringing after a quick ride.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
IMHO the quiet baffles have a better quality sound. They are not really quiet but they take the harsh edge off and they sound more rounded and deeper.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the baffles in mine and like 'em. I'm also using Badger's map in the PC3 with no backfire...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, after riding more today, I am use to the sound now. I actually do not think they are too loud now. I guess yesterday after the initial shock from going from stock to aftermarket was why I thought the pipes were too loud.

I think they are great!

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Scaring birds and startling dogs, the Big Shots get a lot of attention.
"Can you hear me now cagers!"

·
Registered
128 Posts
fake said:
Ok, after riding more today, I am use to the sound now. I actually do not think they are too loud now. I guess yesterday after the initial shock from going from stock to aftermarket was why I thought the pipes were too loud.

I think they are great!
good deal man! told ya you would love em.

the popping will ALMOST stop when you get your ais taken care of. thats all i have done to mine besides ecu bump (pciii coming in feb.)but once the ais was gone, it pretty much went away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts