RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Step #5, install horn assembly into starter bracket bolt holes. Tighten to spec, & reroute the horn harness over to the left side of the engine. I simply ran it under the voltage regulator, securing it into the one ratcheting clamp directly below it. I then secured any loose harnesses with zip ties.

Attachments

·
Registered
354 Posts
Awesome write up. Saved this post to possibly do the same later, and the break down into different steps with pictures is great!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Very nice-thanks! I noticed that there is no charcoal filter/canister on your bike. Was this removed, or is it Calif. only? Maybe I should ditch mine! It would also seem to be advantageous to have the opening of the horn facing forward, so it would be directionally louder-toward whatever you are honking at-anyway to flip the bracket so it points forward? Again, nice job!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Very nice-thanks! I noticed that there is no charcoal filter/canister on your bike. Was this removed, or is it Calif. only? Maybe I should ditch mine! It would also seem to be advantageous to have the opening of the horn facing forward, so it would be directionally louder-toward whatever you are honking at-anyway to flip the bracket so it points forward? Again, nice job!
I like the sounds of that idea too. I have no idea of that would be possible but something to keep in mind when attempting something similar to this myself

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks!!! It's an old write-up I did some years back, but it's still very useful for more and more new Warrior owners. Canister is Cali specific. I pointed it down so it won't fill with water in the event of riding in the rain. Water takes a horn out pretty quick, lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts