RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finalfukinly!

Ordered it in Aug. And it got to my dealer today. He is letting me come in monday and help uncrate and assemble it. Weather should be great next week to boot. I'm stoked. Never was a big vmax fan but the new one hooked me.

This will be one fast beast when I'm done.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
VERY BIG CONGRATS!!! Teaser Pic... Its bad a Bad A$$ Ride. Tommorow will be my first long ride. Took it around the block a few times but nothing like what its in for tommorow. I figure I will do 200 miles and change the oil. Remember the tires will be slick. I did a rolling burnout in second NO CLUTCH..

The pics do it NO Justice. I go out and stare at it. The engine is Just so Muscular. They did a great job on the looks, wiring I mean its very well designed..

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pix Mike. It is hard to tell just by photos how well designed and how great the fit and finish is in stock form. The quality of parts that went into this beast is exceptional. When I saw it in person at Indy gp I was sold. Good thing cause I had already dropped the deposit on it a month earlier.

I talked to the dealer a while ago. The paperwork hasn't arrived yet .It better get here tomorrow. So I can be there monday morn and put it together. I live nearly 2 hrs from the shop. So if the mail runs late monday I would have to wait till tues if it gets there that soon. Stoopid mail.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I hope you guys are on a continous order for tires! Your'e gonna need em
Every time I see someonesgetting a newV-MAX on here the jealousy builds!!
Congrats to both and all to come it is such a sweet follow up to the original.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Congrats! Be sure to post progress pics.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
CruiseMissile said:
I talked to the dealer a while ago. The paperwork hasn't arrived yet .It better get here tomorrow. So I can be there monday morn and put it together. I live nearly 2 hrs from the shop. So if the mail runs late monday I would have to wait till tues if it gets there that soon. Stoopid mail.

:p I got the paperwork over here in knoxville today, they had the zip code messed up....... was that for your v-max randy????? I hit it up for return to sender, im too lazy to look up correct zip codes HAHA, good luck though. I wouldn't "buy" the dealer not letting you put it together until the paperwork comes. that sounds like some B.S. (maybe Damon will back me up on that)
but if it is YOUR bike, then it's YOUR bike; paperwork or not. I bet they will have it together when you get there. seems like a liability issue letting a customer uncrate and put a streetbike together. I'm not doubting your abilities at all brother; but you got a real cool dealer if he is going to let you do that. I'd love to get to do that too. Go for it if they will let you. I'd come closer to saying "i want to ride it" with you putting it together than some young buck, but I'll be the first in line to honestly say "I don't want to ride it". just because it would make my Sprint feel TOO slow. good luck brother and stay safe, oh and congrats too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want one. Ever notice how the folks on this forum like the VMAX and the Warrior the best, along with the R1, and I want one of those also. Maybe in a couple of years I can get a good used one.

Here's to you!
Eat, Sleep, Procreate, and Accelerate!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Randy, fast beast when you're done? Dude, it's fast already. Mike, do everyone a favor and go chop that ridiculous looking rear fender extension/plate holder off of the bike. Why do they all put that gay crap on new bikes? Y'all ignore me, I'm just jealous. Enjoy the bikes, ride safe, and all that.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a No-Mar tire machine last year, good thing. It's going to one **** of a work out. I doubt I'll get 500 miles from a rear tire. But what fun it'll be.

I knew I should have checked with the Knox.post office......**** you Bill.

They didn't say I couldn't put it together without the paperwork but I live too far to go for just that. Olivers dealer let him help too. They aren't even going to take the cover off the crate till I get there. Pix from start to finish. Plus I'm taking my Warrior in the same time to get the TPS done. And I may consign it there.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. Where is your shop because I am off Monday and it is going to be 65 degrees. You might be able to convince me to me you somewhere for a ride that is if you ask me really nice.
I will ride slow so that you can keep up.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Hey Randy you might want to bring that tire changer to WF4.. Were gonna need it..lol..

·
Registered
562 Posts
Congrats on the Max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had an 01 with a ton of mods and really miss it...
Can't wait to see my reaction the day I get the new one!
Best bike out there in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts