RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The whole My Warrior and Gallery section was updated today... you should all see a decrease in the amount of space you are using. This means that you should be able to upload another image or two! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

I am also working on features to allow you to resize your image once it is uploaded. This will give you the ability to control how much disk space you are taking up.

However, in this whole upgrade it is possible that some images, and possibly entire bikes, were lost. Please make sure that everything is OK with your galleries.

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I wanted to thank you for watermarking the pics with the site address. Makes Ebay A$$holes less likely to use our pics for their scams!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update...
I finished the BETA version of the image modify section.

Click on "Edit Images" --> Click on the pencil for the image you want to modify.
Then, on the right side, underneath the image, you see "click here"
Click there and you can adjust the size of your image.
The JPEG Quality part is still buggy.

CarKnee

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
I was just about to post the same remark Jimboman. Great move Carknee, although I'm sure that they can still cut that mark off of the picture if they wanted to. It will still deter them anyway. Thanks also for the extra webspace for our pictures. This site just gets better all of the time.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Cool new features, but I just added a couple pictures and my bike was highlit on the Home Page as usual after updates, but when you click the link of my bike on the home page it takes you to your bike Sean and the last picture I loaded is not the featured picture. The featured picture is my previous last picture. In the gallery however; everything updated fine. Just a heads up. Thanks for the watermark.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Update - I logged out and back in and someone else was featured on the Home Page and the same thing happens when you click the link it goes to "CarKnee". Is this a conspiracy, Sean? LOL

·
Registered
272 Posts
Carknee,similar to DTM's post,but @ my end I click on "Highlight on Frankenstein" on the main page and I don't see Highlight on Frankenstein Bike ,I see your's,lol, seems the links takes me to your Bike page rather than Frankenstein's,not sure if it's a glitch @ the site or if wrong link was accidentily placed there,and also am unable to view Frankenstein's bike thru gallery as well,just thought I'd let ya know.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Oliver's are big because he hosts them on another site and just places the link in his gallery. That's also why his pics don't have the new watermark.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Sean, if I click on "My Warrior" my pictures come up really small. If I go thru the gallery to and choose my bike the pictures are normal.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The pictures in the My Warrior section are thumbnailed to save bandwidth and download times for you guys... I know dial-up users can take forever when editing their warrior images.

I will work on giving users an option to view full size.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I appoligize up front but I couldnt find another forum to ask this. Of the 3 pics I posted in "MY Warrior" why is my pic in the Gallery of my bike from the rear? AAAWWWEEE! I have a beautiful side shot (1st pic) that I would really like to show off. Can we use that one instead? Thanks. Not withstanding, this is an awsome site and you guys do and killer job keeping it up. Skungy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts