RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd post a couple pics. The story is that the club I belong too is doing a calendar with the proceeds to benefit the fallen firefighter foundation and a local childrens charity. If you want to check out the clendar it's at www.fireandironcalendars.com.
They wanted a bike that would look OK in an alley shoot and mine was chosen. The only metric in the calendar. I had to sit around for two hours while the photographer took about 500 pictures of three girls posing with my bike in different outfits. What torture. Anyways here are a few pictures.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
its amazing how much better the warrior looks with hot women hanging all over it[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] congrats and enjoy[8D][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it makes it hard to see the bike. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
I'm looking forward to seeing which picture was used. I favor the school girl outfits they used at the beginning but there were 4 changes in outfits so who knows.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Ya know.. the girls would look SOOO much better if the photographer would have had them emphasize their boobs a tad less...

Not that they look bad mind you... just that they.. well, nevermind.... I'd still hit it... LOL

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Dude My Little Fire Man is ready to Quench the fire down below of those 3 lovelies. Some Guys have all the luck[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
WHOLE
!

I'd be WILLING to sit through 2 hours of that kind of torture any day!

Oh baby! Hurt me PLEASE!!!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 24 Posts