RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, first my apologies to all of you that saw the pics of my ride disasembled and this disturbed you.

My bike is back in my garage (delivered last night in a covered trailer) They did a great job. The cleaned every millimetre of the motor the bike looks great. They made special note of the fact that I did have the Kuryakyn Horn cover (self installed) and Stealth BAK (also self installed) and made sure it was all put back the way I had done it (with loc-tite and everything) They installed new plugs and put on the new back tire at no cost to me also (well, I paid for the tire, just no labour charge.)

Hope everybody else gets their ride back soon and has a good experience as I did.

·
Registered
639 Posts
You know, it's going to be Very Interesting to read each thread about "just got my bike back." Your experience seems to be a good one . . . so far. Let's all hope it stays good for you. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

I, and some others, have a concern about 3K, or 5K, or 10K miles down the road, too. Not trying to rain on your parade J. Also, I'll be surprised if everyone has a dealer that goes "the extra mile" like yours evidently did.

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Happy for ya', man!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your right, I too hope I am this happy 10k down the road (knock wood) And you are right, I know I have a great dealer. I just hope there are more "good" news experiences (both long and short term) posted than bad ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts