RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the editing section of "my warrior" down? I've been trying to delete my old images to upload my new pics of my bike now that it is near completion but it acts like to site is down.Is this the case or is there something else I can do to edit my images?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
It is a security problem on the server.

I am aware of the problem and I am trying to work around a component that was needed for the "My Warrior" section. I am hoping to have it up and running some time today (6/18/2003).

Please check this thread for up to date information on this problem.

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I do believe that the problem should be resolved now. If it still is not working for you then please post so in this thread.

CarKnee

·
Registered
55 Posts
CarKnee minE still doesn't work...I cant delete the first picture..Please help me..You can't look at any of my pics because of the first one has the error.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
carknee my pics show up in my warrior section but not in the gallery.there is also one that shows up with no pic that I can't delete.I keep getting an error code.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Carknee
I have deleted my photos to upload new ones and I'm informed that I am using too much disk space but have no photos on the site and was not trying to upload at the time of the message. Also is jpg the only format to be used on the site? I'm asking because it looks like some people are using vector based graphics and getting nice clean art with no background color. By the way been to Oak Beach lately?
Vinny

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by WarriorSpirit

Hey Carknee
I have deleted my photos to upload new ones and I'm informed that I am using too much disk space but have no photos on the site and was not trying to upload at the time of the message. Also is jpg the only format to be used on the site? I'm asking because it looks like some people are using vector based graphics and getting nice clean art with no background color. By the way been to Oak Beach lately?
Vinny

1. Try now.
2. JPG/JPEG are the only file type supported. You can create some vector based art then export to JPG.
3. Last time I was at OBi was prolly a month ago. Ocean Prkwy gets crowded now so I try to go on weekenights rather than weekends.

·
Registered
109 Posts
CarKnee

Still not workin. Looked like it would at first then Microsoft error then back to saying I'm using too much space. The jpg I was tryin to use is 244k.

Thanks Vin

·
Registered
109 Posts
Here is my problem.
You are currently using 0.41 MB out of your 0.4 MB limit
You are currently using too much disk space!
Click Here to Delete all your Large images. This will just remove all the images that are viewed when you click on "Click here for a larger image"
There are no images to edit.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I thought I knew what I was doing with computers but I guess not. This is the error I get when trying to upload.
"ERROR: Access violation at address 037AF835 in module 'ASPIMAGE.DLL'. Write of address 2D655000
Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000b'
Division by zero /mywarrior/editimages.asp, line 323"
The file name is "warrior.jpg"
Thanks for your help.
Vin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts