RS Warrior Forum banner
181 - 183 of 183 Posts
hey teck, chalk me up for adding a vote for your bike looks very nice ,you should be proud of your work ,i know some of it was very trying at times but well worth the pains, btk572

Yeah I've run into the same thing on mine. I'm sticking with stock for the time being as well until I can figure out how to make an aftermarket light look like it belongs there.
There are plenty of guys who have done it... and it looks awesome, but generally you have to move the Tach under the seat and shaving the trees. (Most guys don't really use the tach after having the bike for a year or so.) I'd still rather be able to look at the Tach too though...but like tech said expensive!Check out cwarriorc's bike he frenched it into the top of the tank.

Also check out bpk0816's bike he was one of the guys who pioneered the aftermarket headlight and tach removal he's also did a real nice wright up on how to do it.

181 - 183 of 183 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.