RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
be careful what you wish for and please remember a lot of us on this site also own harleys.
Yeah, i am one of them, same as you Christo. My more or less stage 4 warrior will out run my Road Glide all day long, but you have to remember that when you are racing a Street Glide or Road Glide, they weight 840lbs compared to roughly 600lbs for the warrior. I have a friend that has a ultra limited with a 124" motor in his with some S&S cams, and a stage 4 Warrior does not stand a chance in **** keeping up with him. He launches away from the line and all you see is taillights. Stock Harleys have low HP and torque from the factory, but with cams and pistons they can get over 100HP and well over 100ft lbs. of torque. I love riding either one.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Yeah, i am one of them, same as you Christo. My more or less stage 4 warrior will out run my Road Glide all day long, but you have to remember that when you are racing a Street Glide or Road Glide, they weight 840lbs compared to roughly 600lbs for the warrior. I have a friend that has a ultra limited with a 124" motor in his with some S&S cams, and a stage 4 Warrior does not stand a chance in **** keeping up with him. He launches away from the line and all you see is taillights. Stock Harleys have low HP and torque from the factory, but with cams and pistons they can get over 100HP and well over 100ft lbs. of torque. I love riding either one.

I know that. I have a history with those guys saying that their $44k+ CVO bla bla bla will give my warrior a hard time... yesterday night was the final showdown lol killed all of them

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
I know that. I have a history with those guys saying that their $44k+ CVO bla bla bla will give my warrior a hard time... yesterday night was the final showdown lol killed all of them
Well, they were dreaming if they thought they would beat your Warrior, especially from a standing start. Harley's aren't fast unless you put a good bit of motor work in them. The CVO with the 110" is a mutt and they usually run on the hot side. They are nice bikes for what they are but fast is not one of them. But running down the highway they are a Cadillac. The Warrior and the Harley touring bikes are 2 different animals and i love both of mine.:)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts