RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is now offical I have joined the Warrior ranks. Ive been browsing the site for probably over a month now with very little posts, but now that I have my Warrior I'll be spending alot more time here.

As soon as I got her in the garage I pulled the pipes off and buffed them out and cleaned up the engine. I have the fenders and tank getting painted flat black...I couldnt stick with the Yamaha Violet. While I have it a part Im gonna upgrade some of the controls. Is there any thing upgrade wise that would be in my best interest to do while I have it apart? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride but you pose a broad question, are you looking for performance or looks? theres lots you could do but what do you have already

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey welcome to the Forum. Yeh, while you have it apart you could:
AIS removal
big air kit (BAK)
coil relocate
fpr relocation

these are some of the simple things, there is a whole lot more,MORE, MORE. (insert evil laugh here)

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
For some quick and easy gains I would go with a V-BAK and PCIII. To help reduce "popping" AIS block. For cosmetic purposes Rectifier relocation, Coil relocation or under tank LED's.
Now for some real gains and since your tins are being painted you could go 108 or 110 heads, cam upgrade, NOS or port and polish job.
Nothing is beyond limits, except your wallet. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
207 Posts
Ranger,
I am glad you did it and now you get the BIG WELCOME!
Get some pics up as soon as you can.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][:I][/emoticons/emotion-11.gif]

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome to the madness that comes with ownership of a Warrior. Go ahead and save some money for when the mod bug bites you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts