RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I worked on this Paint job and floor epoxy job for a good month. It took a couple hours here and a couple hours there. My son (whos 3) helped....which means it took longer than it should of but was funner than it should have been. Last week my washing machine flooded the inside of the house with only the ceiling in the garage needing to be done so it took longer to finally be finished. Now it is done and I will probably have to start moving things out of the house into the garage tomorrow so we can be measure for new carpets and vinyl flooring.

One mess to the next....anyway.... heres the Garage!

I think we did a pretty good job. Taping this all off took forever! Its done now though and I really like the outcome. All I have to do now is install some flourecent lights to light it up and I will have a place to work night and day!

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, the house stuff doesnt bug me to much. Sh1t happens. Insurance told us today how much they will pay and I get an estimate for flooring tomorrow. As soon as I know the insurance will cover everything i will sign off on it and someone else can do the work.

It is driving my wife insane though, having things messy in the house. I figure we can sleep, eat, and still hang out there....its not that bad.

·
Registered
926 Posts
That looks like the perfect enviroment for a midnight warrior. Looks a little better than the spot I cleared by shoveing boxes of crap around in my garage.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
looks good man.. mines is sharing my grandfathers garage with his 86 eagle station wagon until my house is finished..you give me inspiration...

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It has been a battle with the wife to keep crap out of the Garage...

She used to park in there during winter but I dont think she is going to this year. Her car has auto start, she doesnt need it indoors too. lol

I think I am just going to make it the WARRIOR HOUSE and leave it at that.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Looks good BJ. I see little man has got his ride in there as well so he can keep it clean for the honeys? That's only fair I guess considering he "helped" you with it.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, LittleB's Power wheels is in there. That thing is so big, it is hard to get it through a doorway. He gets garage rights just cause I dont want to fight to get that machine outside. lol

His bike is usually in there as well but when I took the pics it was in the back of my Durango. He is learning to ride at the Park....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts