RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to escape and run up to the NEC on Sunday, to throw a leg over the V-Max they've got there (probably about the nearest I'll ever get to riding one) and see the custom bikes.

Anyone else been and got tips on what to keep an eye open for?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
hiya - was planning to be there sunday as well - so i'll buy you and any other 'warrior' a drink if you can find me - ok ok...if you'd like to guess a time to meeton the yami stand for instance - i'll be there with my wallet 'cheers'

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Went today (Saturday) and had a great time.

Lots of nice of nice bikes and some very cheeky women in very tight clothing

"got me leg over" the new Max and a few other bikes. Found a few I liked, but there is nothing out there in the cruiser class to replacethe Warrior.

Anyone going, has to go and watch the "Wall of death". The guys and girl riding the bikes must be mad, it's worth the £3 to get in.

As usual for this type of event, food and drink prices are high.

Have fun, I did...

Nick

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
no chance they saw sense and had awarrior on the yami stand? - have you caught up with stevei he posted today
- nearly got me thinking something else, if ya hadn't stuck ya tongue out in the middle of the sentence lol - so what did you get tempted to buy?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tomba said:
hiya - was planning to be there sunday as well - so i'll buy you and any other 'warrior' a drink if you can find me - ok ok...if you'd like to guess a time to meeton the yami stand for instance - i'll be there with my wallet 'cheers'

B*gger, missed me chance. Should have paid attention and read the post before I went.Saw a couple of folks I knewthere but missed you and that drink[:'(]

P!ssed down most of the way up there. Cold on arrival but at least it wasn't raining. Seemed to get sent right around the houses to get into the NECthis year - maybe I followed the wrong signs?

Anyway, highlight for me was definitely the V-max - looks even better in the flesh and, to sit on, felt real good......shame about the price!!!

Can't believe they don't/didn't have theWarrior or Raider, they would have beenstar attractions and made the Harley and Victory boysgreen!

Another real nice bike was the half-faired retro Honda CB1100R, which looked gorgeous and production ready. No luck though according to the Honda folk on the stand, its not planned for the UK. They admitted though that its the bike everyone has been asking about.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts