RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on the forum know a good chrome plater in the Houston area. I want to get my triple trees, fender stays front end, swingarm, brakes front and rear, and the swingarm chrome plated. If you know of a shop let me know.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was just looking online yesterday for the same thing, heres a coupleplaces I found

http://www.superiorchrome.com/

Houston Speed & Sport Chrome Plating
713-921-0235
404 Broadway
Houston, Tx. 77012

I also found chrome platers of houston, but have only read bad stuff about their business.

Hope this helps,

Jon

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I would personally stick with the vendors on these forums.
They have experience with the Warrior parts and will probably give you a better deal then your local chrome guy.

That should cover the shipping costs...

·
Registered
128 Posts
try contacting Vangaurd Plating, the # is 936-499-7329 for the office or you cancall Vance at 936-443-1480. i have seen his work and its very nice. he has done bike parts that looked great and he does alot of custom car stuff that i have seen, he's located in conroe, dont know if thats too far away for ya but i know he's good.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
gremlin said:
try contacting Vangaurd Plating, the # is 936-499-7329 for the office or you cancall Vance at 936-443-1480. i have seen his work and its very nice. he has done bike parts that looked great and he does alot of custom car stuff that i have seen, he's located in conroe, dont know if thats too far away for ya but i know he's good.

STAY THE "F" AWAY from that SOB. His work is c rappy + the sucker never returned parts that I send back for replatingbecause they were unacceptable.

Check out airline plating they are close to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts