1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,508 Posts
Many of the exhaust pictures in the following old thread are still visible:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Look like Samsons although exactly which ones Im not sure. They're all basically the same though.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Those are Samson Warlord II Slashers. Those Samson pipes are 2 pieces and can be interchanged with other tips like street sweepers, ground pounders or run without those tips like shorties.
If you can find a set of tips! :p

Reactions: Heftysmurf

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those are Samson Warlord II Slashers. Those Samson pipes are 2 pieces and can be interchanged with other tips like street sweepers, ground pounders or run without those tips like shorties.
Good to know, appreciate it. They are some of the loudest I’ve ever heard. Probably will look into some baffles though, after I’m even with the neighbours and their dogs endless barking

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I can see in your picture that you already have a set of baffles in there but you might be able to get a quieter set look into Big City Thunders Q Q series they're not quiet but they are deeper and not as loud

Reactions: Hems

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can see in your picture that you already have a set of baffles in there but you might be able to get a quieter set look into Big City Thunders Q Q series they're not quiet but they are deeper and not as loud
Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind. Always prefer that low, deep rumble. Nice helpful community here, it is appreciated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.