RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried to get my bikes picture in my gallery for the last two nights and when I send it to rswarrior.com it comes up as an invalid e-mail address.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Trying to post these pictures is kicking my A//.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 50whip

I've tried to get my bikes picture in my gallery for the last two nights and when I send it to rswarrior.com it comes up as an invalid e-mail address.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Trying to post these pictures is kicking my A//.

What email address are you sending it to?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was trying to send the pics. to rswarrior.com but wasn't having any luck.Thanks SLOTHY but I can figure resize them ,just can't send them.I'm not a computer wizard but give me an engine and some wheels 2 or 4 and look out for some serious tuning.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
goto 'my warrior' than 'my images', where it says upload images, click on browse and find your pictures on your computer to upload. Than upload them and they are now in your gallery. Since your a new member, you don't have much room so make sure they are downsized. If you have a problem resizing the images, feel free to email them to me and I'll send them back to you resized. BTW, welcome to RSW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts