RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently I cannot dowload any more pics. I get a message stating that I am not allowed anymore space. I currently only have 3 pics. Also when you click on galery I do not have the list of stats ie, bike, year, modifications done. It's just a blank page with my pics at the top.

Pearson

·
Registered
883 Posts
you might want to shrink your pics. you have a set amount of MB and that's why it's only fitting 3 pics. for the list of stats, you have to fill it out. you should have a "maintain your detailed gallery" button. from there just fill out what you want. then is should show up in your gallery profile. good luck.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think my pics are any bigger than anyone else's also I do not have the choice of mantaining my galery pics. It's not there.

·
Registered
883 Posts
i would PM carknee to see if he can look into your "details" feature under your gallery.

and your pics are huge! they are 2952 x 1944. i try to keep mine small but visible and the size of 640 x 480. if you click on your gallery, see the pics, click on them again, you'll see what size your's are at at 100%

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok I think I figured it out. I like bikes and cars not computers. Thanks for the help. I tried PM Carknee but never got a response, maybe it takes a while.

Pearson

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
It looks like you found a bug that will take a little time for me to fix. I will see what I can do on Saturday morning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts