RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this should really be in here, but here goes.

I am trying to find a metric bolt and can't seem to locate it. It is for my FJR, not my warrior....but....

M12 x 1.25 x 70 mm (or longer) Countersunk Flat Head Bolt.

Anybody got any suggestions where I might find this? I have stumped a few houses already so I am hoping it does exist. I did find some but they were 1.75 pitch, gotta have the 1.25 pitch. The bolt needs to torque to 35 ft lbs.

Here is the link to the FJR forum where I am asking the same question and it shows where I am using it on the FJR.

http://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=113325

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I tried doing a search to find that place Itold you aboutoff of Lafayette in Santa Clara again and couldn't find any listing for it but did you try them? I swear they must have had just about any bolt and fastener you'd ever need there. How about Olander on Commercial off of Central Expressway in Sunnyvale?

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Grainger could not identify it even though National Bolt said it was made. McMaster Carr only had the 1.75 pitch.

Mark....I forgot about that one. Brain fa*t....If you can remember the name, get back to me and I will see if I can check them out this week.

Thanks for the feedback gents....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts