RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,769 Posts
The zero map is specific to the version of power commander you have. Go to the menu and Create a new map. Then save it without any changes. Name it MyZeroMap. That is the zero map for your version power commander.

A map by email is most often not going to be what you need considering there are 4 versions of the PC3 in the USA alone.

·
Registered
35 Posts
"The zero map is specific to the version of power commander you have.
Go to the menu and Create a new map. Then save it without any changes.
Name it "MyZeroMap"
That is the zero map for your version power commander."
Ah ok thank you. Yeah because ever time I opened the software up, thr map was just full of x and I couldn't change any of the settings. So by creating a new map, it sets everything to "0" allowing you to come back and change settings.
Is that right ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Correct. So if you choose to create a new map it starts you off with a blank map.
Ok, I tryed this last night. I opened up the software. It loaded. The map was full of "x". I didn't have an option to create a new map. There no tab for that anywhere. All I get is load map, save map. I've checked every tab at top of my screen. I'm usually pretty good with computers. But I couldn't find anything that would allow me to create a new map.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts