RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
29,187 Posts
This is terrible. I'm sorry that I don't know you. Where do you live? And where and when was your accident? I did a quick web search and found several riders named Robert Wagner have reportedly had motorcycle accidents in recent years, but no recent news so figured I would ask.

Could you help me out to understand because I feel terrible for suspecting this is spam or such.

Around here we have guys who have helped-out long-time members who we have ridden with or known awhile or some such. Times are hard for all of us. Just looking for some tangible verifiable proof is all.

In the meantime sorry cannot help. But I do wish you good health.

Thanks for understanding.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my name is Robert wagner im 30 yrs old I live in grass valley California I love my warrior it is a 2004 roadstar warrior 1700 I bought it 4months ago and hit a deer at 60mph on back road near my house i was released from roseville trauma unit 2 days ago..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
IF I CANT FIND PARTS THEN MIGHT SELL AS IS.. I REALLY LOVE MY WARRIOR AND DAMMAGE ISNT AS BAD AS ME, ISSUE BEING IM FINDING OUT HOW HARD UT IS TO FIND PARTS. RARE BIKES

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Going 60 and that is all that happened to the bike, now that is incredible.
Good luck on your recovery

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I understand about fraudulent stuff before you make accusations, please check your facts om part of throttle Nutz motorcycle group one of the largest riding groups on Facebook and in California. I really was reaching out because I rode a warrior and right off that bat you guys start treating me like that i don't know what type of motorcycle riders you guys are but usually motorcycle riders support motorcycle riders. And you pulled up a report thatvhappend April 20 18 when I had a gsxr and I pulled over did not wreck. This happen on Sunday at 830am of wolf rd and combine in grass vallley ca I got transferred to roseville hospital it wasn't a police issue it was motorcycle vs deer issue

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyways don't need to prove anything just need help with finding the parts for my bike so I can have it ready for when I recover. The motorcycle pictures are posted. Can someone help find where to buy the parts cant find warrior parts anywhere only reason joined this page was because i enjoyed watching gs warrior on you tube and this is only place that relates to rs warrior.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Going 60 and that is all that happened to the bike, now that is incredible.
Good luck on your recovery
It was a baby deer bikes not bad, i broke right leg left wrist bruised ribs cut left eye messed up right hip and road burn all over. I had full gear on thank god.

·
Administrator
29,187 Posts
Please don't be unhelpful, please understand how many times scammers hit us here. Like your group, we look out for each other too.

I was not able to verify anything on your bike group because its a closed group, possibly unless registering.

I found no newspaper clips on-line for your area. Sometimes that happens. I did see the 2018 thing so I am glad you spoke to it here, but sorry you were out-of-sorts about it. Fact is there are no published dates for 2020 so I was worried too.

I feel for you and respect your situation. If I had any of the parts you need then I would find a way to be helpful in that respect. But I cannot save the world and cannot donate, like everyone else I have plenty on my to-help list already. Be well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sorry I should have been more clear I posted that I need support to inform the situation dont need donations all though that would be helpful i have my donations and my group is taking care of my situation.. I have money to purchase items also raising donations to go towards what I cant afford if it is to much of a hassle I will sell bike as is bike waa meant condition with brand new tires and some other things pretty much all stock besides pipes its a 2004 with 32000 mile garage kept 3rd owner

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
5 mind before wreck.. i dout you will find web articles i live in a town population 37000 if it was then the union Monday's paper your more then welcome to join THROTTLE NUTZ we have rides set up everyday and from all over us expanding fast. I understand just pissed stuck in bed

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you have a gas tank forsale or no of where I can get one also, are the shifters interchangeable from any of the yamaha bikes and grips, foot pegs are they the same as Harleys i xant find any info on parts for bike

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Robert let me say something. We are a very tight knit group here almost like family. Some of us have been here for 10 to 15 years and some even 18. Once you are part of us we really look out for one another but coming in here while just joining and your it's your first post it is difficult to get the temperature of your request. Also by just saying ask or check with the NutswingingThrottleRiders who I am really does nothing for me. Sorry but humility goes a long way.
Plenty of parts are available around here. There is a big stash of stuff lurking around.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Not sure when we started doing background checks on members but I don't think it's very cool to post your arrest up. I've run from the cops and got caught twice guess I can't do business here anymore LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.