RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
No thank God! (this is his wife) And yes I did. It was anniversary and bday/fathers gift for him this year. I look closely at the bikes cuz I am holding him to his promise that he will either a) give me this warrior when he gets another or B) has so many mods to this is has no choice but to get me a warrior. And he will be able to do more mods after seeing what all you guys do to yours, I am all in. JUST DONT BREAK THE BANK WITH HIM LOL!

I'm kind of likin' this girl already......to Joey's wife.....come on board, get your own personal sig, and join in.....seems to me folks "in the market", regardless of time frame, are welcomed. Oh, and Joey, to quote [w/ minor mods] a now infamous speech.... "If you’ve got a business WARRIOR— you didn’t build BUY that. Somebody else made that happen."

[just kidding you......btw, prob can't make the meet-up this weekend, but hope to catch up with you soon]

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm kind of likin' this girl already......to Joey's wife.....come on board, get your own personal sig, and join in.....seems to me folks "in the market", regardless of time frame, are welcomed. Oh, and Joey, to quote [w/ minor mods] a now infamous speech.... "If you’ve got a business WARRIOR— you didn’t build BUY that. Somebody else made that happen."

[just kidding you......btw, prob can't make the meet-up this weekend, but hope to catch up with you soon]
well iam tryin to get her to get on here but trust me she wont get on much like we do .

ther is a big ride comein up soon out of town in texas i will post up the link soon its a big m109 ride but a lot goes to it from what i am told . :cool:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
well iam tryin to get her to get on here but trust me she wont get on much like we do .

ther is a big ride comein up soon out of town in texas i will post up the link soon its a big m109 ride but a lot goes to it from what i am told . :cool:
Wife speaking (Angie)...I would get on here but he is right. I have a 8-5 job and need to get up at 5-6 in the morning to get here and dont get home until 6pm or later. Now when I have my warrior, or this one, I will definitely make a profile, and in the meantime, just help with his. And see what is going on when he comes in and says "hey baby, look at this!" or "can I do this?" and throws his phone or laptop at me.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
OK, this thread is now useless without pictures of your wife, her sister and your mother-in-law.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts

.....couldn't resist.....glad you're on the board.:D Hope that second Warrior comes sooner than later!
Ha! Agreed. I feel you girl, but I put in 11 hour days, single mom and have two bikes... both of which I work on and ride every weekend. Saddle up girl, get on here and on your own Warrior queen! :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)

Attachments

21 - 40 of 45 Posts