RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the stock right side foward control assembly. An unfortunate incident snapped my brake pedal and bent the rest of it into the bike. I am also looking for the purple ghost flame tank, although it is not as necessity to get back on the road, but has a good size dent where the Warrior decal is. All for an '03 Warrior.

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I have the right side assembly and left side also. The right side I did the horn/brake switch relocate so the brake switch gets mounted under the bike on the frame with a band clamp. The brake lever has no hole for the brake swith spring beause of the switch relocate. It looks nice and clean with the horn/switch bracket removed. If your interested I can send pics and more info on the relocate mod. Give me an offer I can give you both sides and brake line, master cylinder and brake switch were all taken off when I installed new forward controls.

Jimmy2

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. I am currently dealing with trmudford as he was the first to reply to my post in the wanted ads thread. I will let you know if things don't work out.

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts