RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the stock right side foward control assembly. An unfortunate incident snapped my brake pedal and bent the rest of it into the bike. I am also looking for the black tank with purple ghost flames, although it is not as necessity to get back on the road, but has a good size dent where the Warrior decal is. All for an '03 Warrior.

Thanks, Brian

·
Premium Member
8,964 Posts
Keep in mind that the Peg Support Bracket, the heavy cast aluminum bracket that attaches to the lower bikeframe w/ 2-M10 Button head bolts, differ by model years. The frame mounting holes are the same but there areheight differences as well as the heat shield guard holes and the rear brake pedal pushrods differ in length approx 3/16" longer on the earlier year '02-03'

[*]
'02-03' same PN
[*]
'04' & > same PN[/list]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice catch AlanH, I did not know that. We are fortunate though in that he has an '03 and mine is an '02, so disaster averted (this time, anyway...)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, good lookin out. Would've sucked and been right back where I started. Just dumb luck that we have compatible bikes. Maybe things are starting to look up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts