RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, i would like to voice my oppinion on a topic i just read.
it seems that anytime someone posts a topic concerning the recall, someone has a problem with it, and tells all who are concerned to quit there bitching, whining, crying, etc. etc. etc.............
my question is: if the word "recall" is listed in the subject, why do you click on it? there are some who wish to discuss it, and they have as much rite to, as you, or me. i'm tired of it too, but i think its uncalled for to click on a subject, just so you can kick the dog.
some also think, there personal problems should be fought out on the forum, read the rules! this is not the place for it! cant we all get along, i say **** ya! just treat your brother warrior riders with the respect that you ask of them. most of all i'm tired of trying to read something, only to find myself reading something from jerry springer.
STOP BASHING YOUR FELLOW WARRIOR RIDERS. darkstar, please lock this before i get flamed. and if i am out of line, please remove it. thankyou, gary

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
What's with all this bitching about everybody bitching about those who are bitching? Now, where did the dog go Jerry?

P.S. I agree too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I don't think people are stark raving angry, just merely stating difference of opinions. For the most part I haven't seen anyone blatantly insult anyone. I mean it is a forum, which implies differences of opinion. Nice to get everyone's view out in order to achieve a full understanding of the issue.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts