RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love cruisin the rswforum.....sold all the dirt toys and returning to the streets on acandy red 06 with VH BigShots (sounds fantastic) and PCIII. Boughtin Jan and still waiting for weather to break here in OH.Original owner bought new in 07 and had surgery soon thereafter leaving bike with only 212 miles (after a short ride, I really feel bad for the guy). Will finish breaking in SOON,,,,plan to run semi-syn oil and add a few more accessories, i.e. handle bars/risers, AIS, speedstar air cleaner, integ taillight, etc(will add pictures soon). I talked to someone on the forum from CA last year (sorry can't remember who) with an R1 front fender-looked great.

After looking at dozens of seat/backrest configurations, I think I am settled on the Corbin Rumble if I can find a good price on a used one. Wife likes to ride so passenger comfort is critical (already got peg relocation kit). I am open to suggestions on all the above....appreciate any advice.

Looking for local club. QUESTION: Would anyone replace VH BigShots with 3*" HardKrome Straights?

The smoke gets in your eyes...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3KtWUvfhvA

·
Registered
148 Posts
Waiting for the weather to break? I'm from Maine but I was in Marietta OH Monday-Wednesday on business -It was sunny and 76 on Tuesday! Please tell me you called out sick and went riding that day. I did see a Midnight on my way back to the hotel Tuesday maybe it was you?

Welcome to the forums!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts