RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello out there in the forth deemention. My name is Ross, just got my warrior. I am lucky to have found this place...been readin till my eye's hurt. I am a mechanic (cars) and hot rod bum...lookin forward to hotrodding this new cruiser. Any and all sugestion welcome, oh and thanks for all the great advise you have given so far...Like "the brake tidy", and the PCIII usb. Yhe brake tidy is in the works now, and my scooter only has 3 miles on it, ( too cold to ride so I had it delivered to the house).

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome
You did well to find this forum. The info on here will help you enjoy your new scoot and to empty your wallet fast. Be safe.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Welcome!!! If your strapped for cash, never come back to this forum!! haha- This forum has cost me thousand of dollars. My wife told me she would leave me if I didnt quit modding. I sure am going to miss her. hahaha- (old joke but funny)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Congrats hey im a cage mechanic to my bike sits in the shop whene its slow i find something to mod this site is awsom there are so many things to do no mater what youre budget is good luck have fun and pray for warm weather

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Ahh WVC - if I could ever get the Utah Warrior Bums together I might throw a Monster Garage. It's like pulling teeth trying to get all the Warrior guys to comit to anything. If you got any questions PM me - I'm on my 2nd Warrior.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man you're right on there!!! Have found my way to part with about two grand real quick! She's worth it though, all shinny and beautiful...lolquote:Originally posted by dendelion

Welcome
You did well to find this forum. The info on here will help you enjoy your new scoot and to empty your wallet fast. Be safe.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WOW!!! to bad about your bike, from the pic's I should say glad you're stll with us!!! And it would be good to get together, be fun to compare notes, oh ya and if the air temp. ever reaches something suvivable go for a ride!!quote:Originally posted by kevingonad

Ahh WVC - if I could ever get the Utah Warrior Bums together I might throw a Monster Garage. It's like pulling teeth trying to get all the Warrior guys to comit to anything. If you got any questions PM me - I'm on my 2nd Warrior.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts