RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,
I've been riding for about 28 years, I'm 35 now. I was a daily rider for about 10 years. So, I've owned a lot of bikes, mostly supersport and motocross. Holy crap! THIS BIKE IS AWESOME! I did a lot of research before I bought. Compared all of the cruisers I could find under $25,ooo. The warrior was the clear winner when it came to making the final decision. But, even after knowing I wanted this bike because of it's great looks, unbelievable suspension and braking components, a 4 year AMA cruiser class drag racing championship motor. Even after knowing all of that before I rode it & expecting it to be a great bike. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS MACHINE IS! I LOVE IT!
I picked it up new with: PCIII, Samson street sweepers, drag bars, 1.5 inch lowering kit, side mount license plate. I'll put up some pictures soon.
Talk to y'all later

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome brother!!! I nice to see to see new owners giving the warrior its props It deserves it .I riden many bikes and with a few mods you have a true head turner and true performer.Yamaha hit one out of the park with this one .I guess i am byass but WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
quote:Originally posted by SoCal90
Compared all of the cruisers I could find under $25,000. The warrior was the clear winner....

Think of all the bike you got for quite a bit under 25k![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] And now think about all the stuff you can buy with the money you saved. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Congrats Socal90, I just got my Midnight last weekend and I agree,this bike is awesome. You wouldn't happed to be near Encino/Tarzana/Woodland Hills area of SFV?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.