RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,
I've been riding for about 28 years, I'm 35 now. I was a daily rider for about 10 years. So, I've owned a lot of bikes, mostly supersport and motocross. Holy crap! THIS BIKE IS AWESOME! I did a lot of research before I bought. Compared all of the cruisers I could find under $25,ooo. The warrior was the clear winner when it came to making the final decision. But, even after knowing I wanted this bike because of it's great looks, unbelievable suspension and braking components, a 4 year AMA cruiser class drag racing championship motor. Even after knowing all of that before I rode it & expecting it to be a great bike. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THIS MACHINE IS! I LOVE IT!
I picked it up new with: PCIII, Samson street sweepers, drag bars, 1.5 inch lowering kit, side mount license plate. I'll put up some pictures soon.
Talk to y'all later

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome brother!!! I nice to see to see new owners giving the warrior its props It deserves it .I riden many bikes and with a few mods you have a true head turner and true performer.Yamaha hit one out of the park with this one .I guess i am byass but WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
quote:Originally posted by SoCal90
Compared all of the cruisers I could find under $25,000. The warrior was the clear winner....

Think of all the bike you got for quite a bit under 25k![/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] And now think about all the stuff you can buy with the money you saved. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Welcome to the 4um Socal 90, now with all that money you saved i think you will have a real head turner when your done[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Ohh hale what strenght this forum has...
Usualy they by the bike start reading about it on the 4m and get addicted.
This one was already addicted before he even had the bike... LOL

Welcome to our madzone

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in the Sanfernando Valley.
quote:Originally posted by midnight_run

So SOCAL, Where ya from? SoCal? /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Congrats Socal90, I just got my Midnight last weekend and I agree,this bike is awesome. You wouldn't happed to be near Encino/Tarzana/Woodland Hills area of SFV?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! Great bike great site. I now live in South Texas, but was born and raised in the SFV, Van Nuys. Great riding out there!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Welcome and congrats! Enjoy!
It already has some sweet goodies too!
Prepare to constantly explain that grin you can't seem to shake!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts