RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an '06 from a dealer near St. Cloud, MN. All I can say is I knew I had bought the right bike as soon as I rode it out of the lot. Just broke in with 750 on it so far.

I am looking for a different place to get any future work done on it though (I am thinking about a stage IV installation this winter all though I am looking to see if there are better options.) The dealer I bought it from felt the need to put a few miles on it when I had the 600 mile service done. Never again, thank you. The only other dealer that is very close told me there are no performance accessories available for this bike so I won't even try them again.

Great site, looking forward to checking it out more in depth.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site and many congrats with the Warrior. How many miles did your Dealer rack up? I'd have kicked up an almighty stink with them and asked for something by way of an apology.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Welcome aboard! There are several of us just down the road from you in the NW Burbs of Minneapolis. Come on down for a ride some time.

As far as dealers go, not sure where you got yours but there are several out this way. I recommend Heinen's Yamaha in Osseo. I have a buddy you uses Moon Motors on Montecello. You could check around too. There is a place called Hi-Per Sports in Osseo that will do just about everything performance wise. They did my custom map and the work they do kicks butt.

Send me an IM if you ever wanna ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:Originally posted by Seminole

Welcome aboard! There are several of us just down the road from you in the NW Burbs of Minneapolis. Come on down for a ride some time.

As far as dealers go, not sure where you got yours but there are several out this way. I recommend Heinen's Yamaha in Osseo. I have a buddy you uses Moon Motors on Montecello. You could check around too. There is a place called Hi-Per Sports in Osseo that will do just about everything performance wise. They did my custom map and the work they do kicks butt.

Send me an IM if you ever wanna ride.

This is good to know, thank you. I will definitely keep that in mind. I made it too easy for the dealer I bought mine from. I knew what I wanted etc already. All they had to do was quote me a good price and I stopped in with the money. They didn't have to work for it at all. I don't like doing that.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Welcome to the 4um, I hate stupid people in dealership that will spew bulls$it at you rather than saying I am not sure or let me look that up for ya. With this forum [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] we can get you though any mod.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Good thing you got a good deal on the bike because hanging around here is going to cost you money. lots and lots of money you'll see. by the way welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by Jabaniz

sweet, im not too far away from you, maybe even check out Fargo Dealers.

gratz on the new bike!

I used to live in Fargo and Moorhead. Spent about 16 years there and my parents just moved back there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts